CONTRACT TO CLOSING FOR SELL
Get the house you want at the right price, with a local Real Estate Bell Agent.
Real Estate Bell Is The Modern Way To Buy Or Sell A Home
Finding the right home for you is your primary goal, but enjoying it with a lower payment and better mortgage terms is a very important secondary goal.
It’s both exciting and stressful negotiating a real estate purchase contract. Once it’s signed by the sellers, buyers can relax a bit, but Real Estate Bell can’t. There are still more negotiations, document deliveries, inspections, title details and mortgage tasks to be accomplished to reach a successful closing.
There are more than 50 specific due dates and tasks on our average transaction checklist, but an overview of a few includes:
- Post contract delivery of documents to the title company and ordering of a title binder or commitment.
- Deposit of earnest money and delivery of receipt to the buyer client.
- Helping our buyers to order inspections and coordinating them and providing access to assure they’re completed on time.
- Coordinating timely delivery of any documents objecting to disclosures, inspection results, or title binder issues discovered
- Coordinating appraisal and appraiser access.
- Working with Mortgage Company and coordinating delivery of documents they require.
- Assisting our buyers with any negotiations related to contingencies, inspections or documents.
- Constant monitoring of status of all processes at the title company.
There are number of companies and people involved in a real estate transaction, including attorneys, surveyors, appraiser, title company, mortgage broker, lender, loan underwriter, both agents, and possibly others. Each has specific duties and requirements, and each is concentrating on doing a good job for you. However, their focus is narrow, targeted on their specific niche in the deal. As your buyer agent, we’re your “go-to” resource to bring it all together. This makes selling a home Maryland/VA/WA quite difficult. So, we’re here to coordinate the activities of all of these companies and people for you.
We’re constantly monitor those 50+ document delivery items and the work done by these people. Daily we check the progress against contractual deadlines and act on our project requirements. A lot of this activity goes on behind the scenes and you’re not even bothered. Some of it demands your documents or actions. Please understand that our overriding goal is a smooth transaction, and getting you through meeting all deadlines is one of our jobs. We’ll only bother you when necessary, telling you what we need and when, and moving you through to a successful closing.
There is a lot more, but those are the highlights, and many sub–tasks are related to each of them. Real Estate Bell is obsessed with proper follow–up and detailed coordination of every step of the closing process for our buyer clients. It’s critical that we make all deadlines and keep the transaction on track to avoid defaulting on any terms of the contract. We’ll keep your real estate transaction on track, and you’ll have the time and advice you need to assure you’ve covered all of the bases prior to closing. We make every time the best time to sell your home.
Send us your query
Ready to Get Started?
Request a free, no-obligation consultation with a Real Estate Bell Agent.
We’ll get back to you within one hour.